The book that I’ve been reading is pretty good for the most part. It sends a message to those who are going through rough times and how 2pac got over his depression and how he managed to keep pushing to become the person he became. The book kind of inspired me in a way because I can connect to what he was going through in his life and how he never gave up and gave it his 100% to make it big. I haven’t read enough of the book to say that the book is good or bad but for the most part I’m actually liking the book a lot. 

The first section of the book “The Rose That Grew From The Concrete” by the author Tupac Shakur may have the reader feeling Inspired because the book is pretty much about inspiration and bringing those who are down, up. An example of this is on page 11 when he says “Life through my bloodshot eyes would scare a square to death poverty, murder, violence and never a moment 2 rest Fun and games R few but treasured like gold 2 me cuz i relize that i must return 2 my spot in poverty but mock my words when i say my heart will not exist unless my destiny comes through and puts an end 2 all of this”

After this part of the book most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because of what it may make another person feel and because the message Tupac Shakur is bringing about his life and how certain people can connect to it. Next I think the book will talk about how he actually came up and became the person he did and who he did it for.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Life through my eyes by Angel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.