1. Zane 3 months ago

Dear Nic, I am Flabbergasted at the thought of the death penalty being a bad thing for the people who deserve it. Your post is very thought creating tho, “My biggest argument for this is because there have been innocent people that have been convicted and put to death.” this piece is prolly the best argument towards someone like me who believes in the death penalty. My biggest counter-claim to this, and A LOT of other situations is put yourself into the families shoes of a victim. You want the person to experience the same pain, and being able to know they have a date with a firing squad is the best remedy to be able to sleep at night.

2. Matthew 6 months ago

Nic,
    You make good points on why the death penalty can be a bad thing. I agree when you say a person is not afraid of death if they can bring themselves to kill someone. Your analysis is thought provoking.

3. Anthony 6 months ago

Nic this is such a great topic to choose and one that is not talked a lot about. I agree with you that this should not be the punishment one receives for their misbehavior’s. I like the argument you make in that it is best to send someone to prison for the rest of their lives because that is more of a punishment than killing them. I am with you on this topic.