People have different habits and things they love, so is there a problem that people like others that have the same gender? It was a big problem before but now we can not say it is big or small. As the world teaches us to respect and human rights, should the world have a Legal marriage as gay?

In the article, legal Gay marriage, I know more about the relationship and the problem it might cause. The article disagrees by “The institution of marriage has traditionally been defined as being between a man and a woman.” and about children. In tradition, it is defiantly a female with a male and people mostly do like that is because of babies. The other part was supported by the main idea “Same-sex marriage is a civil right.” Time has changed and people now have the right to enjoy what the decision, what people can do is respect, everyone is different and they have their own right to choose what they want. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Legal gay marriage? by Cindy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.