Assisted suicide has been practiced since the ancient greeks. The work ethunasia originates from the greek dialect. It was also practiced in Japan and many other countries throughout the years. It became seen as less morale when the catholic church came around. Since then it has become subject to much debate. In those cultures previously mentioned it is viewed as a peaceful and humane death. But today it has caught a very negative stigma even when all legal forms are performed by medical professionals with the expressed consent of the person who is always terminally in and suffering. It’s odd that somehow suffering is seen by some as much more ethically sound. Both sides of this debate are very passionate about it and but I find it quite hard to accept suffering as facit of high mor

Assisted suicide has been practiced since the ancient greeks. The work ethunasia originates from the greek dialect. It was also practiced in Japan and many other countries throughout the years. It became seen as less morale when the catholic church came around. Since then it has become subject to much debate. In those cultures previously mentioned it is viewed as a peaceful and humane death. But today it has caught a very negative stigma even when all legal forms are performed by medical professionals with the expressed consent of the person who is always terminally in and suffering. It’s odd that somehow suffering is seen by some as much more ethically sound. Both sides of this debate are very passionate about it and but I find it quite hard to accept suffering as facit of high morality

CC BY-SA 4.0 Assisted Suicide, by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.