The first sections of Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman might leave readers interested because how can a professional college graduate be dealing drugs were she can have a great career? On page 4 is an example that shows that she is a college graduate, “my graduation processional at Smith College the year before was on a perfect New England spring day.” She was a well educated young girl and she grew up in Boston. After the decision she made about carrying the drugs she was sentenced to 10 years in prison .

So far ,the situation of where she had to take a bag of drugs to another country ,mind remind a reader of the novel ‘’El Señor De Los Cielos’’ in that show drug dealers send drugs to other countries and sometimes they send people who don’t really know what’s going on, this connects to the novel because piper kerman was a smart person who was a graduate from college was sent to to deliver drugs to another place

After this part of the book, most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because we want to know wants going to happen to her career and how her life is going to change 

What’s probably going to happen next is that she is going to jail for many years, and she’s going to leave her career behind. And I also feel that she’s going to have a hard time in jail and good times too.