I picked this Act 1 Scene 7 because it seem interesting. I liked the actor because the way she talks to Macbeth like if she were her mother. These lines clearly show the way that Lady Macbeth treats Macbeth. To me this Scene tells me the way that Lady Macbeth treats Macbeth. Lady Macbeth is saying all these things for Macbeth could be ashamed of himself because Macbeth is basically saying, I can’t kill the King. 

Lady Macbeth is talking about Macbeth. They are the only ones there because only Lady Macbeth and him know about the plan. Lady Macbeth and Macbeth were at the Royal Palace when Lady Macbeth is bringing him down. Lady Macbeth is calling him names to see if he gets his desire of being a king back. She mentioning him their love too. 

The way Lady Macbeth talks to Macbeth is like she is in love with him but hates him because she really wants to become a Queen. When she uses the words “From this time is What I think about your love”. Changes the way I thought of her because she is using their love to make him want to become king again.

I would act out this scene with love and hatred. Lady Macbeth is still in love with Macbeth but she really wants to become Queen. You need to show emotion. Lady Macbeth shows Macbeth that she really wants to be queen.

Shakespeare expresses the theme of the poem by the Lady Macbeth speaks to Macbeth. The words that she is saying are supposed to make him change his mind. Lady Macbeth says something stronger and stronger every line. This shows that she is thirsty to become queen. She really desires to become king. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 I can’t kill the king by Darlenny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.