While looking at the image there’s a lot of message behind it. For example Woman power. All Woman look like they united and are protesting because of their facial expression and poster’s they are exhibiting. I predict they are protesting about women’s rights , which I believe they want everybody to be equal. Women should be treated equality , free, able to vote , able to get an education and freedom of speech.

1. Sandra 9 months ago

Kelly, as a woman I comepletely agree with that women should be granted equality. Yet here here in the United States women are able ot vote, have freedom of speech and are able to get an education. Unfortunately in some other coutnries women do lack all of those opportunities and it is very unfortunate. But sadly women are still being discrimated by society.

2. Madi 9 months ago

Hi Keily,
    I really enjoyed your article and totally agree that everyone should be equal and have equal rights. Over the years, women have suffered a lot from gender inequality and it is very important in which that problem changes. The rights you mentioned in your post are granted to women but I understand your standpoint and agree where you are coming from. Here is another article going into further details about women’s human rights: https://www.globalfundforwomen.org/womens-human-rights/
    Sincerely, Madi

3. Sydney 9 months ago

Hey Keily, I agree with what you are saying. I would like to mention though that all of these rights that you stated are already granted. But that does not mean that everything is equal yet. Here is an article about pay gaps between men and women that I think you would like. https://iwpr.org/issue/employment-education-economic-change/pay-equity-discrimination/
    enjoy!

4. Siqi 10 months ago

Women’s rights are the fundamental human rights that were enshrined by the United Nations for every human being on the planet nearly 70 years ago. These rights include the right to live free from violence, slavery, and discrimination; to be educated; to own property; to vote; and to earn a fair and equal wage.

5. Danny 10 months ago

Hi, Keily
    I agree with your views. Unfortunately, females are doomed to be unequal to males in our society. Women always suffer more prejudice and discrimination from this society and surrounding people, no matter in the past or the current. This situation has happened in most countries of the world. Fortunately, our community is gradually changing that women began to stand up and fight for their rights. Here is the link that you may be interested in: https://www.globalfundforwomen.org/womens-human-rights/.

6. Kaitlyn 10 months ago

Keily,
    The points you brought up in this post are valid and I think this is one of the most discussed topics in today’s world. Although the world has come a very long way in terms of women’s rights and equality between genders, there is still a lot to be done. For example, women are still not paid as much as men are and there are still certain stereotypes placed on women. There are also stereotypes placed on men, too. So, I think focusing on equality is very important. You mentioned that women should have “equality , free, able to vote , able to get an education and freedom of speech.” Although most of these things have already been granted, that does not mean your thoughts are not valid.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this important topic!
    Kaitlyn Taylor

7. Alicia 10 months ago

Keily, I think you’re on the verge of a great discussion, however the rights you mentioned are already granted to women. Women’s rights these days is advocating more for equality, such as getting paid as much for doing the same job as a man does, and respect, such as putting a stop to objectifying women and placing limits on things that women can do. These are things that need to be talked about more than being able to vote and be free because we already have those rights.

8. Italia 10 months ago

Keily, while I agree with you that women deserve the right to education, free speech, and suffrage, all women in the United States in are all granted these rights and freedoms. Regardless of this though, we are still a long ways away from gaining full equality between men and women. Women are constantly discriminated against and objectified, the wage gap is still an issue many deal with today, and they aren’t given full control over their own body.

9. Tomas 10 months ago

Keily, I agree that women definitely deserve equal rights. Our country has come a long way in the category of women’s human privileges. I agree that the picture does portray a public assembly of women trying to express their opinion. This is their human right of assembly and free speech, which they have. At the end of you reflection, you said that women “should be treated equality, free, able to vote, able to get an education and freedom of speech.”, but women have the right to be free, vote, get education, and speak. Their is definitely still some sexual discrimination between genders, and we still have a long way to go before we can truly call both genders equal. Here is a link telling why we need to do this: should be treated equality , free, able to vote , able to get an education and freedom of speech. Thank you for expressing your opinion, it really does matter.

10. Gedeon 10 months ago

I like your argument and the things you pointed out at the beginning of your writing. It is crucial to let others know about the message that is being conveyed by the poster and protest as a whole. But towards the end you mentioned the Freedom of speech, Vote, and Education which are all in place already in our society.

11. Cooper Williford 10 months ago

Education, free speech, and suffrage are all rights that women have had for years in the United States, and all over Western Civilization in general.

12. Mitchell 10 months ago

Hello, I would just like to address that women are actually able to vote, they have been since 1920.