In this world women fight for what is best for them and their family. Some people think that women can’t do what a man can do and they are wrong. The 1920s were a good time for women because it was a roaring time for all women. At that time women did the same thing every day and women got tired from doing things and they started using different clothing, started to listen to different music. The most familiar symbol of the “Roaring Twenties” is probably the flapper: a young woman with bobbed hair and short skirts who drank, smoked and said what might be termed “unladylike” things, in addition to being more sexually “free” than previous generations”. This small

1. Amani 6 months ago

Hi Luis, I agree with your statement that during the 1920’s women were more free spirited in society and were becoming different. Women became more creative and became for self sufficient. They started to be themselves and do what they wanted to do they didn’t stick to what society wanted them to be. here’s in interesting article about women in the 1920’s https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zt8ftyc/revision/2.

Luis 6 months ago

HI Amani tanks for the comment

2. Peter 6 months ago

Hey Luis, I totally agree with your sentiment that during the roaring 20’s women’s ideology completely changed as an entire society. With more creativity stemming from women mind, our society greatly benefits. An interesting article that tracks the history of feminist movements is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_movements_and_ideologies