Good people have different opinions because of how they see things.For example if good people judge hookah because people on the other side of the work are dying.Good people like to judge things just from how they look.Some people rader do the same thing over and over again instead of trying something new because their scare to be judge or make a mistake.

1. Sam M 8 months ago

I think that having different opinions from others can be good in many cases, but I do disagree that people are good just because they have opposing opinions from someone. I also found your point very hard to find. I think the biggest thing you could do for this piece is reorganize your paragraph structure so that your point is easier to understand.

2. Roman 8 months ago

While most everyone has different opinions on different things I wouldn’t say everyone is a good person. But I do agree with your last statement. Overall though your paper was really hard to read because of various spelling and grammatical errors. I would suggest working on that if you ever need to write another thing like this again.