People like talking while I don’t, I prefer the silence I guess. I can tolerate people talking but the big talkers, you know like the girls who don’t shut up about every single detail that happens each second of their life or just people who have to talk about every second for the random things that happen. It’s annoying and they don’t ever really realize it. 

I guess people aren’t comfortable being in silence that they just have to talk about something to keep the sound of silence out. It’s weird but it makes sense now that I think about more. I think big talkers or people who have to have a random sound going in the background keeps them from being awkward when having someone around or keeps them from thinking negative thoughts. Or maybe it’s their way to vent something out when they talk. It’s a weird thing I find myself doing at random but I get it a bit, but I still prefer the silence more than nonsense sounds.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Annoyance of Silence by Christopher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.