What I can gather from the image , Is displaying a women march protesting for equality , posters are insinuating for women to unite to stand together and as I believe, stand up for each other hold each other down , fight for equality together , I see a diversity of women from all types of ethnicity and race and age standing together which means that no matter what when it comes to a cause for women’s freedom and equality in that moment race nor nationality shouldn’t matter stand together and fight together.

In my position I believe women should stand together when it comes to fighting for equality is the notion of coming together in times like that and always despite your race you should always come together and stand against the problem , put all your beliefs aside and unlearn marginalized notions and stand together. In between marginalized concepts women have come a long way too since the civil times , they have come together and accepted each other , time is evolving and that is something too look forward too  , there’s still a long way to go but it’s a big step . 

1. Ronata 6 months ago

Mariely, I too think that women need to stand together to fight for issues that oppress us. We are often times viewed as inadequate and are not taken as seriously as men are in positions of power. Although throughout the last few decades or so the injustices women have faced seemed to have lowered, we are continuously patronized. I think you’d really enjoy this article https://nationswell.com/womens-equality-day/ I had a greta time reading your post, hope to read more from you. Thank you