What I can gather from the image , Is displaying a women march protesting for equality , posters are insinuating for women to unite to stand together and as I believe, stand up for each other hold each other down , fight for equality together , I see a diversity of women from all types of ethnicity and race and age standing together which means that no matter what when it comes to a cause for women’s freedom and equality in that moment race nor nationality shouldn’t matter stand together and fight together.

In my position I believe women should stand together when it comes to fighting for equality is the notion of coming together in times like that and always despite your race you should always come together and stand against the problem , put all your beliefs aside and unlearn marginalized notions and stand together. In between marginalized concepts women have come a long way too since the civil times , they have come together and accepted each other , time is evolving and that is something too look forward too  , there’s still a long way to go but it’s a big step . 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Unite by Mariely is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.