This question makes me confused because it concerns us. What I think I already know is that my country continues the war for five years, but we want to end this tragic war that has destroyed the country and the people. What I knew about my country before the war: It was a stable country and people and they were tourists from all countries But what I know about the cause of the war in my country  because of political issues between the officials of the country and the entry of armed members of a group called Houthi and the beginning of the conflict between them over who will rule the country.

First, I want to know the cause of the war in Yemen?What is the conflict between Saudi and Yemen? Why Yemen is poor country?What is the humanitarian crisis in Yemen? Will the day come that the war and crisis in Yemen will end? What state officials should do to end the country’s problems and preserved ? how are the citizens and people suffering in these difficult circumstances in the country? How is education in Yemen in this war and how will the future of students be if the war continues?

I researched _____ and this is what I found:
URLQuotationWhat I think
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29319423The conflict has its roots in the failure of a political transition supposed to bring stability to Yemen following an Arab Spring uprising that forced its longtime authoritarian president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, to hand over power to his deputy, Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi, in 2011.I think the 2011 political coup played a big role because of Yemen’s problems when the people wanted to replace the president, but when power was handed over to the vice president, people thought things would improve in this change but the current president did not succeed in changing anything. This led to the deterioration of the country due to their weakness in front of their opponents
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_YemenThe Saudi-led intervention in Yemen is also called the Arab Alliance (Arab: Arab Alliance) is an invasion launched by Saudi Arabia in 2015, and led an alliance of nine countries from the Middle East and Africa, in response to calls from the world recognized by Yemeni Saudi President Abd Rabbo Mansour HadiI think that Saudi Arabia’s intervention has been made worse by the air attacks on Yemen, which led to the destruction, destruction and killing of Yemenis’ blood for five years. This was a mistake from the legitimate president Hadi. From what led to the people’s hatred of President Hadi and his hatred for the coalition Saudi Arabia, and this is why some people who were affected by the coalition and stand with Houthi
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/yemen/overviewYemen has endured conflict since early 2015. Already the poorest country in the Middle East and North Africa region before the conflict broke out, the UN says Yemen is now suffering the worst humanitarian crisis in the world. Fighting has devastated the country’s economy, destroyed critical infrastructure, and led to food insecurity verging on famine.I think those who made Yemen a poor country are the officials and rulers of the country who think only of themselves rather than taking into account the rights of the people and the country that takes care of themselves, not because of their ignorance or lack of thinking but on the contrary, they are able to change and develop Yemen because the Yemeni people have Ambitions and intelligent minds. What if they have services in schools and their interests in future education.Thus Yemen eliminates the crisis caused by some people because of their personal interests
https://www.unrefugees.org/emergencies/yemen/The humanitarian crisis in Yemen remains the worst in the world. Nearly four years of conflict has forced more than 4.3 million people to leave their homes, and an estimated 80 percent of the population – 24 million people – are in dire need of humanitarian assistance.I think that the cause of the crisis in Yemen because of the war and some of the people exploit the conditions of the war in the failure to provide daily needs of food, gas or oil and they form the crisis instead of cooperation to eliminate the crisis and because of the Houthis looting of state property and treasury.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The War in Yemen by Ebrahim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Casey 1 week ago

Overall great job Ebrahim presenting the information. I really like how detailed and oriented your facts are. It helps the reader easily understand what its happening on Yemen. You do a great job explaining what is happening however, I think you should explain maybe a possible solution or two.