Not all people like food from Honduras or USA because it tastes different from each other. In 2016 my class did an event where everyone brought food from different cultures.But not everyone has the same tastes.The science states that not everybody  has the same amount of papillae. But also this can cause a vast array of differences in how each of us tastes our meals to everybody.But people do not understand that not all people are the same or the same tastes. In my opinion, tasting other food is important because it helps me understand the different flavors of their cultures. 

food America photo

Photo credit: Dinner to pretty to eat! Honduras does have great seafood! by KkleinRN on 2014-03-26 21:13:55

CC BY-SA 4.0 Not all people like food from Honduras or USA by Kaitalin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kathryn 15 hours ago

Kaitalin, I agree with your statement about different food from different cultures. I too believe that not all food is the same, and especially that the certain flavors or ingredients used in foods from different cultures vary depending on their geographical location and the ingredients that are available to people in their countries. Maybe including more diversity and examples of different foods that are typical in different continents or regions would great add to your post and make it a bit ore interesting. I look forward to reading more about this!