In these days, I think that global warming is one of the biggest threats which is getting dangerous.

In my opinion there are so many things that we, as humanity,  can do to prevent global warming. Nevertheless, to solve the problem, we need to know what causes global warming  first. In one of the websites that I have searched, it says “Global warming occurs when carbon dioxide (CO2) and other air pollutants and greenhouse gases collect in the atmosphere and absorb sunlight and solar radiation that have bounced off the earth’s surface.”

According to another website about solutions to global warming, I found some possible solutions like driving less, recycling more, planting trees, etc. Personally, driving less can be the most effective solution because it will decrease the burning of fossil fuels or people can use electrical cars (or hybrid). The other effective solution can  be renewable energy usage. For example, we can use the energy from the sun because it always produces energy so we should not waste that energy.

In conclusion, as humanity we should take action to leave a better future for the next generation. Otherwise, this problem will continue to grow.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What can be done for Global Warming? by Kutay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Pauline 2 weeks ago

Hi Kutay! I’m Pauline! I really liked your article and how you pointed our specific ways in which we can lower our carbon emissions! I found this article which shows more ways we can lower our carbon footprint hope you like it! https://www.nytimes.com/guides/year-of-living-better/how-to-reduce-your-carbon-footprint One of the ways I found most effective is to eat less meat and eat what you need and not waste food.

2. Charlie 2 weeks ago

Hey Kutay, I really liked this article. I liked how you gave us examples of ways to lower our carbon emissions, and explained how if we don’t do something our planet could be facing a lot of dangers.