There are several conversations about abortion being legal in the US. Two views on abortion are that it is a women right or that you are killing a baby In surverys that were taken most of America supports abortion . around 67 percent support abortion and the Roe Vs Wade. Many people want to see Roe v. Wade to be removed and overturned. More people want abortion to stay legal. Abortion is a fundamental right and to be able to choose to have a family or not. Some of people reasoning to have abortion be legal is that there could be cases of unwanted pregancy or that they dont have the resources. Keeping abortions safe and legal is very important and everyone deserves that right and choice. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/abortion-u-s-five-key-facts-n889111

CC BY-SA 4.0 Abortions in America by Katie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.