1. Riley 2 weeks ago

Hello Charlie, I think that plane safety is becoming better and better. The reason I say this is because my older brother works for Boeing and I contacted him about this issue. He recommends that you try and contact some of the people at Boeing and see what all they are doing to fix these problems. good luck if you proceed with doing this you may also talk to me and get his contact information about these problems.

2. Kaan 2 weeks ago

Howdy Charlie,
    I agree completely with what you mentioned. There is a big fear surrounding airplanes. What creates this fear is most likely how modern the airplane really is. Most people are more comfortable with cars and boats because it’s not a relatively new thing.
    Here is a cool website that gives instructions on how to get over the fear of flying
    https://www.smartertravel.com/fear-flying-18-ways-cope/
    Hope you enjoy!
    Best,
    Kaan

3. Jack 2 weeks ago

Charlie, I also think that plane safety is about as good as it can get. There is always a chance that something may go wrong. Many people fly everyday and very few people ever crash in a plane. The numbers so that planes are actually very safe. Here is a link to help understand. https://www.google.com/search?q=airplane+safety&rlz=1CAHJUL_enUS759US759&oq=airplane+safety&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l6j69i60.9050j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8