What if I were to tell you that once a year approximately 130 of the world’s most powerful politicians, business tycoons, generals, and royalty all gathered together to discuss the future of politics, economics on a global and domestic scale, and even the advancement of our own technology? Would you call me crazy? Say I’m just another paranoid conspiracy theorist? Well here’s the part that’s really crazy. The exact scenario I just described is true, and it has been happening since 1954. 

Known as the Bilderberg meeting because of the hotel where it first took place. The Bilderberg meeting was proposed by it’s founders exiled Polish politician Jozef Retinger, ex-Belgian prime minister Paul van Zeeland and Paul Rijkens, as a meeting between Europe and North America to discuss current events and prevent another world war. Members and Alumni are referred as the Bilderberg Group, these include the likes of Prince Charles, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and David Rockefeller Sr. Do not be fooled by the transparency of this information however. While the members, location, and some alleged topics of the meeting are public knowledge, the actual ongoings of what happens once the doors are closed are strictly kept secret.

Many who know of the meeting believe it is the basis for the New World Order. As ridiculous as this sounds it is not completely unfounded. When asked on the topic long time group member and former British chancellor David Healey had this to say. “To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn’t go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing.” Evidence to group’s power and influence can be seen in two  notable instances. In 1991 Bill Clinton was included in the event, only to be elected into office the following year. The same thing happened in 1993 with former British prime minister Tony Blair. 

Since the group’s inception they have discussed topics such as the fall of communism, the ethics of Artificial Intelligence, and Nuclear war. Whether or not a new world order is being established is up for debate, but what isn’t is the fact that our elite gather every year to discuss and decide the future of our world, and they do so in secret. This is conspiracy, and it is more than theory. We don’t know what the truth is only that they’re hiding it. This is an indisputable fact, and I implore to delve further into the subject.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Bilderberg Meeting: The Most Important Event You’ve Never Heard Of… by Eggert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Riley 2 weeks ago

Hey Micheal! I just finished reading your essay and what I first want to say is that your title pulled me in immediately. Just like a click-baited YouTube video you were able to say just enough for me to want to read it. Its so cool to hear about how these important people all met up in one location for 1 day to discuss disclosed information!