1. Strom 7 months ago

Dear Timmy,
    I enjoyed the article you wrote on lowering the drinking age. I would have to agree with you that the age should stay the same. While lowering the age would make drinking relatively safer, the act of drinking in general is unsafe. Plus any substances affect on the developing brain is not positive. Thanks for your post, and good luck. I found the article below very helpful if you want to check it out.
    https://www.verywellmind.com/the-lower-drinking-age-debate-63724

2. asher 8 months ago

I agree with your statement and that the drinking age should stay at 21 not 18, but I think it is important to look at other countries and their laws regarding drinking. a lot of countries have it from 16-18 and all have a much lower rate of drunk driving accidents and such. not saying thats what we should switch to just that it is important to see it is partly do to our culture in the U.S