Abortion in the US is currently a massive debate. The two main sides seem to be baby killing and women’s rights. About 61% of Americans believe abortion would be legal with around 38% thinking it should be illegal. Many people who are against abortion want to see the Roe v Wade trial which allowed abortion, to be removed.

There are polls shown to try and see America’s majority ideas on abortion. The majority is that abortion will stay legal in most cases. Many Americans think there are logical reasons behind abortion. These reasons may include an unwanted pregnancy, a rape, or even not being able to afford the child if kept. They also link this with religions. Protestant religions seem to be the most supportive of abortion being illegal while those of no affiliation are supportive of abortion being legal.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Abortion in the US by Madelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.