1. TBrady 3 weeks ago

I agree dewy, I believe that these gaming systems have really opened up a new way of connecting and a new way of making friends. This I think is very beneficial for people because not everybody can always go out and kick it with their friends. I remember when I was in las vegas and I didn’t know anyone who lived there so I went on my Ps4 and played with my friend that were still in Washington and we played various games such as call of duty and borderlands 2. this is really a good movement and I think it’s a good way to stay connected with your friends.

2. Guru M 4 weeks ago

Hey Dewry, I agree that playing console video games are a lot of fun because it’s a great way to hang out with your friends without actually hanging out. At the same time, I understand why many people have concerns about video games. By the years, more and more kids are developing video game addictions. This addiction deteriorates their mental health. Healthy mental health is crucial to a person’s wellbeing. I found my information from https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/process-addiction/video-game-addiction/related/gaming-addiction-statistics/