Text and drive is bad because there has been major accidents in the world in this one of the main reason Most crashes are caused by people like you and me who think they can pay attention to the road and do something else at the same time.  when you text and drive you don’t pay attention to the road so this can cause many accidents and the majority of the people who’s dying are young like around their 20’s and 30’s.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Don’t Text And Drive by Joan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Honam 2 weeks ago

Hello Joan,
    I know text and drive has been a big topic in driving. Avoiding being on the phone while driving is an essential rule to insure both the drivers and the pedestrians.
    https://medium.com/@pricelindy/why-do-people-still-text-and-drive-despite-dangers-f6cd8d717a62

sincerely,
    Honam