So far, the plot in Hombre Perro y Supergatito reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book supergatito have a babysitter, but the reality is his babysitter is his father. His father wants to supergatito be bad and he wants help for he can do bad things. Supergatito think is a game, he just wants to play with his father. This is similar because in the world sometimes the fathers wants to do something bad to they children’s, but the children’s just think his fathers are playing with them. You think that is correct?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bad things by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Joshua 2 months ago

Hey Samantha, you know I totally agree with you. I’ve never read that book but it sounds very interesting. Thanks for the idea! I honestly think that our behavior is shaped by our parents more than we realize. They teach us the difference between right and wrong. Or at least they should. A lot of parents take their responsibilities too lightly and teach their children things that won’t help them in the world at all. Parenting is something we definetly need to talk about more…