Video games are a popular thing that people like to play with their friends and families games like Call of Duty and GTA5 and Fortnite are popular games that people like to play. Some people don’t like their children to be playing these games because they said that these games are violent to their children. They said that what they do in those games they are going to do it in real life and that is not true. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Time spend by Dawry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Peter 3 weeks ago

Hey Dawry, I have also written a discussion on the impact of video games of youth violence. I agree with your statement that not always do violent video games lead to violent behavior. In the discussion I wrote I found this article very helpful In understanding the correlation between games and a child behavioral. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evidence-based-living/201807/do-violent-video-games-make-kids-more-violent. Thanks for sharing this writing, I appreciate people that take an interest in disproving poor claims made on the behalf of gamers.