One thing that others like but I don’t like is drugs. These days now you got kids under the age of 15 using drugs and smoking weed. These things are bad for the people because these kids are getting sick, and they can catch some diseases. Weed is considered one of the most commonly abused and illicit drugs in the United States. Weed should be illegal because when students use weed , when they are taking the class their mind is not there , so they they don’t learn nothing. Also When you suck in marijuana smoke into your lungs, the drug is quickly released into your blood and makes its way to your brain , It takes a little longer to feel the effects , and your mind feels different and it makes you act different , than who you really are, weed also accelerate your heartbeat ,and it increase the rate of getting cancer.

Image: weed by danielfsnink on 2009-07-21 13:12:50

CC BY-SA 4.0 Smoking Weed Can Lower Your Education by Joan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. yeury nicasio 4 weeks ago

my name is Yeury nicasio , i disagree with your argument because i smoke weed myself and when i get to school i go straight to my classes and get all my work done. i know that kids that are 15 years old are smoking weed but you don’t know what the been thru they whole life so they just choose to smoke some weed. And also i disagree with you when you said that when kids get to school they mind is not there. thats person choice to do that , kids just go to school high and get dumb.