I think that people have different religions because in their countries they have different beliefs and different gods and they think that all religions are different, but it is not like that, they are all one, but in their religions they have different rules just like us, in schools. There are different people with different beliefs and religions, such as Latinos, Muslims, etc. One of the rules of women who cannot let a man touch until they get married, they also cannot interact much with other people who are not from their own religion such as Latinos, for example at least from the same religion.

I would like to know why in Islam they have to be covered almost whole to the face?  I would like to know what they do when Muslims go to church if they go? I would like to know how they live with their family?  I would like to know when can Muslims marry and if they can marry like Latinos? I would like to know who was the first president in Yemen?  I would like to know where the muslims live?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why do we have different religions? by Keury is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Paula 9 hours ago

Hi Keury,
    I had never read something that had such questions, and I was kind of taken back. Those are real questions people don’t really think about. especiallhy when religion can take a big toll on a marriage or in a ordinary relationship. (https://www.bolton.ac.uk/Chaplaincy/Worldviews/Summary.aspx) thought this might interest you.
    -Sincerely, Paula

2. alex 21 hours ago

HI keury, I think that i very cool that you want to know so much about different religions and why they do certain things in their culture such as the example with muslim women wearing a scarf over their face. To me religion will always be more complex then what the eye sees and it is important to learn about different culture and what makes them more unique then the next. I think you would like this article on crazy traditions in different religions https://listverse.com/2007/08/13/10-weird-religious-practices/

3. Dominic 4 days ago

Hi Keury, I think that this article is very unique because not a lot of people want to talk about religion because it is a sensitive topic. I personally think that the religions practiced today are so different because of how much history is in each one. Religion has been around for thousands of years, so each one has had time to make traditions that have shaped their core beliefs. By now, a lot of the traditions do not seem to make sense in our modern world (like how Muslim women separate from the men in houses), but because they have been around for so long the people have followed them because that is what they were taught to do.