Hi my name is Kiatalin Bonilla.The most important things to get to know about me are that I like to have fun with people that I know and I love to be happy every day of my life. Also I was born in Honduras.The important thing that has happened to me is when I moved to New York City. That was a turning point because it was my first time here and a new life in the new county that I did not know. Plus I was happy that happened to me.The first day I moved to NYC, I lived in Brooklyn, then I moved to Queens, and now I live in the Bronx.

The thing that I like to do in school is to work a lot on my worksheets in class. The things that I am good at in school are Global and ELA. I love this question! The things that I enjoy out of school is everything because when you are in the school you cannot really enjoy things because you are doing work and writing in the classroom and that is not enjoying things. That is why when I am out of school I do everything that I like because that is the time that I spend time for myself. I use my phone and text my friends, call people, make video calls. I try to have fun for myself.

Education is important to me. I strongly agree because without education, how can you be a better person? And also it’s very important to people because it changes them into something better. Education is a part of life that can help you to grow in your career and fulfill our dreams. And we can learn from other people in the school. That’s why education is important to us.

Photo by Public_Domain_Photography (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Something that I can’t change, but I can make it better by Kaitalin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.