So far, the characters in “un verano para morir” reminds me of something i experienced.My sister and i we sleep in the same room she’s always saying this is your part of the room.the one who makes more mess is my sister. In the story “un verano para morir” one of the girls drew a line between their beds and told the the smallest that the is going to be her space. The smallest girl  in the story feels less being around her sister because her sister is confident and she thinks everything she plan is going to come true. And the smallest is not confident with her self she thinks everything she does is wrong. I fell that way with my older sister sometimes she makes me feel less because i don’t know how to do somethings and she does.

Does anyone have make you feel less?

CC BY-SA 4.0 feeling insecure by Leslie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.