In this era every teengers has some kinds of social media like Facebook, Instagram etc.  The security of social media is an important question now. With the development of the internet more and more information has been leaked by the social media, what can we do to make it safe?

Here comes the points of social media security– it is the process of analyzing dynamic social media data in order to protect against security and business threats.As of January 1, 2016, Facebook had 1.59 billion monthly active users, larger than the population of China. In a single minute of the day, 350,000 tweets are posted to Twitter, 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube and users like 1.75 million photos on Instagram.Not only is this new social media landscape growing rapidly, it represents one of the most dynamic, unstructured and unregulated datasets anywhere in the digital world… leading to the emergence of Digital Risk Monitoring

.[1]

Majorities say that social media companies have too much control over the news on their sites, and that the role social media companies play in delivering the news on their sites results in a worse mix of news for users. At the same time, social media is now a part of the news diet of an increasingly large share of the U.S. population.[2]

CC BY-SA 4.0 Social Media Security by Zhonghua is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jack 2 weeks ago

I also believe that companies have to much control over social media. This is also a good thing because it allows the companies to monitor social media websites.