Why do people think that the teams or athletes should be out during the national anthem? I think that this is an ongoing problem with professional sports and even just sports in general.  Why do people think that there are going to be issues when the teams are out on the field during this time. People struggle with the fact that the players or teams are getting prepared for their match or what they have. Athletes all over the world are concerned that the National anthem is a political spectrum to their own teams and all of the other views that the public will give them. 

Why do the athletes think that that the National anthem is a big political view on them? What does the anthem have to do do with political issues? athletes have a very strong opinion about these issues. I had a family member that was in the forces and they don’t even like to participate in the anthem before sporting events because of the racial aspects to these people, and the person running the Country.  People think that we need to pause and thank the people that have sacrificed their lives for us before a sporting event. 

Why do people just assume that we need to thank those who have served for us before the events to get things started? People need to realize that even if the teams are going through things with kneeling during the anthem and not soluting that there are going to be controversies about these issues. It is interesting to see that not all sports do this before they begin. For instance, golfers don’t do any of this before they start. Why do they just do this for specific sports teams, and specific activities?