So far, the plot in La carta de Ivy Aberdeen al mundo reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book talks about a girl who came a tornado where they had to hide in the basement and when it was over they went up to see her house, but her house disappeared and they were shocked. This makes me similar to the world because in the world there are many people who go through the same. A tornado arrives and everything in an instant disappears. This is very sad. Do you think tornadoes have any good?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Destroyed! by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rolando 3 weeks ago

Estimada Samantha:

Estoy impresionado con su publicación ,¨Destroyed!¨ porque es un tema muy importante saber acerca de los desastres naturales y esos problemas los cuales hay en todo el mundo.

Una frase que usted escribió que se destaca es ¨tornado where they had to hide in the basement and when it was over they went up to see her house¨ Creo que esto es interesante porque dice como la niña se escondió y pudo sobrevivir a ese tipo de desastres naturales.

gracias por su escritura y espero leer lo que escribes a continuación.