So far the themes is how in the shinigami world there a character called Ryuk and him have a problem because him loose a note but this note is unique because have the power to kill people when write the name of any person, for that reason the note is called death note returning to the history he loses the death note in the human world, he loses the death note by the way because he wanted that a human find the death note because he was bored of his life how the death.

In  the human world the person that finds the death note his name is light yagami  is a high school student in Death note reminds me of another text. In a digital text called the death machine, this machine was a typewriter that machine had the capacity of when the owner write the name of any person he could to do that the people make any thing that he wanted them to do he wrote that the people do illegal things for her benefit etc… 

CC BY-SA 4.0 DEATH NOTE by Alejandro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.