Tupac wrote a book called The Rose that grew From Concrete, basically he wrote this book before he died

The book I am reading is about a back-in-the-day legend, Tupac. The book he wrote is about 

“The Rose that grew From Concrete.” He was talking about the story, but at the same time he was rapping about it because the flow and melodies he has been using.

I am inspired by Tupac’s poems,” because of the way he was talking about his story and most of the words he used are so strong.

Two stanzas from a poem “What Is It That I Search 4”  stand out for me: 

“I know not what i search 4
but  I know I have yet 2 find it,
Because it is invisible to the eye
My heart must search 4 it blinded. 

And if by chance I find it,
Will I know my mission is achieved?
Can one come 2 conclusions,
Before the question  is conceived?” 

I think these lines are very strong because he knows what he is searching for, but it’s hard for him to find it so he decided to ask himself some questions on what he needs to do and how to  do it.

Tupac’s poems reminds me of a poem that I once read. I once read a book about a rapper named Eminem and the book was about other rappers challenging him in a rap battle, but it ended up in violence.

I look forward to reading the rest of “The Rose that grew From Concrete” because I would love to learn more about the book. It can also help me write my lyrics with confidence because I can look up to Tupac because he is one of the greatest that ever lived.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Rose that grew From Concrete by Idrissa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.