Hello my name is Oscar. I was born on January 20, 2000. My nationality is Honduran but I currently live in New York. Something important that characterizes me is that I always try to help the people who need it most. Something important that happened in my life was when I got the news that my mother had defeated cancer. But my life took a very sad turn. Months later the cancer came back and my mother died. But mom always left us something to learn and the lesson she left me was always to fight for your dreams and always want to live.

What I like most about coming to school is always learning something new and spending time with my girlfriend and friends. Sometimes I am very good at math because there are some issues that are very easy for me. But I am better at gym classes because I like sports a lot. I am very good in sports such as soccer and running. Practicing a lot I get to love these sports a lot.

I think that graffiti must be legal in schools and communities because graffiti is an art of personal expression. Graffiti is an illegal art. There are a lot of artists with a good future in the streets painting in any part of the world with great talent. Graffiti helps them to express themselves. To imagine them graffiti makes you feel free of expression and every graffiti has something to teach. Graffiti although it is an illegal art does not necessarily have to be considered as vandalism. GRAFFITI IS ART, NOT VANDALISM!!!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Oscar’s Life by Oscar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samil 1 week ago

I like you history my brother boludo

2. Louis 2 weeks ago

Hi Oscar,
    Your story is very interesting and like how you explain channeling emotions into your art. I also like your comment on why it shouldn’t be illegal and I think this is good but I feel like you should talk about other forms of art that are deemed not good to the world but evoke artistic ability and emotion. Such as rap and how its are form has changed to different forms and shown rebelling interest just like graffiti.
    https://harvardpolitics.com/covers/evolution-rap/

3. alex 2 weeks ago

Hi Oscar. I like reading about you, you seem to be a really cool guy with a lot of great talents and attributes. I also particularly like your passion for graffiti, I think that if done well graffiti can be a really col thing to look at. You should read this article below about the pros and cons of graffiti on society, it really taught me a lot.
    Best of Luck
    -Alex
    https://artscolumbia.org/essays/graffiti-art-vandalism-43288/