Wassup, I’m Michael Eggert, and apparently I’m a journalist. Personally I would consider myself more of a documentarian, but hey it’s all just antics in semantics am I right? I decided to be a “journalist” because I love working in media and want to uncover some mass conspiracy or something cool like that. Still waiting for that big mystery but when I find it hooboy it’s goin down.

I’m particularly good at all the technical stuff, video, audio, editing, if it’s part of making a video I’m your guy. Especially syncing audio, I am a whiz at that. I’ve been goofing around with a  camera ever since I found out to hit the record button, and that grew into a passion which is currently in the processing of blossoming into a talent. I’m basically a video making butterfly. I use this elite set of skills mostly to help other people with their stories, but on occasion I’ve been known to make a community spotlight on a local sports team or nonprofit. Such as my time working as a cameraman at the grizzlies, or some short docs I’ve produced at spyhop.

I want to know the leaders of our societies, their motives, goals, how they use their power. What don’t they tell us? And more importantly why? President, principal, influencer, manager at krispy kreme, doesn’t matter, I want-nay-need to know what is happening behind the scenes. Currently I have my sights set on interviewing our school administrators regarding our “improved” drug testing policy, but don’t be surprised when sometime down the road I shake the world with my damning documentary exposing the Clintons as reptiles.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Michael Eggert, An Introduction by Eggert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Cam Jones 2 weeks ago

Hey there Eggert, its Cam. I saw your post and the photo got my attention. Over the last couple of years I’ve gotten to see you work in tech and I’ve seen you grow with your “technical stuff”. I don’t know a lot about being apart of a great power and of someone who is intelligent, who has made it far in life. But Bill Gates once said, “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” and what I get from that is you have to work for success. You can’t let anything get in your way of doing what you believe in and to never give up.