I am a junior at Judge Memorial Catholic High School, in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is my second year in journalism and it gets better every single day doing it. I decided to become a journalist because of my brother, he did journalism in high school and he loved it. He told me a lot of stories of being surrounded by great people who are passionate about writing and making videos. 

I love making videos, it is so fun being with people and them opening up on camera you get really good at public speaking because of film making. You learn so much about editing and other cultures. My parents would film everything, when my brother and I were growing up in till this day. I loved looking back on how we grew up and the changes in the quality of the camera throughout the years. So when I started the class my sophomore year, I became so excited to learn about film making and learning new things everyday. 

I produced a women of the world video, it was about refugee women trying o live the American Dream, Varsity blues, and many others. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Journalist Bio by Kalson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.