So far, the plot in La carta de Ivy Aberdeen al mundo reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because Ivy is a girl who wrote things in her notebook and didn’t let anyone read them, once she drew her and another girl holding hands but didn’t know why she drew that girl. I compare this book with the world because there are people in the world who don’t know if they like women or men, and in this book it’s talks about what Ivy didn’t know if she liked the girl or because she drew it. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Tell me the true! by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Evelyn 3 weeks ago

Dear Samantha,
    I am essaidi with your post, Tell me the true, because there are people in the world who don’t know if they like women or men and that is very important to the world.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me “ Ivy is a girl who wrote things in her notebook and didn’t let anyone read them, once she drew her and another girl holding hands but didn’t know why she drew that girl. I think this is important because there are people that don’t like the people who likes people of the same sex or also like them both.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this very important to the world so that there preferences.