So far the issues in “a wrinkle in time” reminds me of the communities. The characters remind me of this because the book talks about two children who are looking for their dad who was a scientist and got lost in a job they assigned him and He did not return home, and in the communities there are many children without his father and they are looking for their father in the hope of finding him

CC BY-SA 4.0 look for dad by Joselyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jenifer 3 months ago

Dear Joselyn:

I am a bit disappointed by your post, “A wrinkle in time”, because there wasn’t much information. Also when I started to get excited that emotion vanished because there was no more information.

One sentence your wrote that stands out for me is: “In the communities there are many children without his father and they are looking for their father in the hope of finding him”. I think this is a phrase with a lot of motivation because it makes other children think that they do not lose hope that their father returns home.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like you to tell me more about the story you are reading because I only had the thorn of knowing what else happened in the story. And I recommend that when you write you put in a summary what you have been reading so that your post has more information, Or perhaps you would like to be left with the thorn of what else is happening in history?

2. Nancy 4 months ago

Der Joselyn,

I am impressed with your post, “Look for Dad,” because what you are talking about is that children never gave up they were going to give up until their mother is saying she was not going to return.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “In the communities there are many children without their father. and they are looking for their father in the hope of finding him. ”I think this is fine because if people can disappear from night to morning but there is always the hope that they will return.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like it if one day those children lost hope oh they did find their father.

Nancy