So far, the themes in the tratados I-IV how the father of lazaro die for a strange reason and then her have a boyfriend and then how her mother leave with a blind man  because it would be his lazzing but, two weeks later he decided to leave it because he hated it and then one day later lazaro found a church there he would meet his new master the clerigo but he decided to leave it because the clerigo didn’t feed him only one onion for week so lazaro leave it the final master of lazaro is a escudero that simulated be rich but was poor just like the others lazaro  leave it in lazarillo de tormes  reminds me of another text in. another book that I have that is lazarillo de tormes los tratados V-Vll those texts are similars because he has another  master called el fraile de la merced the fraile de la merced was the unique person that treat it well he even worked with pay the fraile de la merced tell you need leave me and go and then he have another master called a bulbero and a pintor they are almost the final master the final master was the capellan he worked in conclusion he have a life with a lot of masters.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Lazarillo de tormes by Alejandro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.