So far, the plot in Bajo la misma estrella reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book Hazel and Gus they were playing not to be caught by enemies or people who are bad and the difference is that in the world if there are people who are very bad because whenever something happens It is not good then it comes out in the news and then they also put schools to harm people who innocent us.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bad people by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samantha 2 weeks ago

Dear Evelyn:

I’m surprised by your post, “Bad People,” because it is very true that there are many people in the world who are bad. I think many people have enemies. It is very sad to see that people are bad with other people.

One phrase you wrote that stands out to me is: “In the world, if there are people who are very bad because whenever something happens is not good, then it comes out in the news and then they put schools to harm people who are innocent.” I think this is very sad because I am also in a school and I do not want to go through that something bad happens just for the bad people. There are many bad people in this world and they don’t care about other people.

Thanks for writing I hope to see what you write next, because it is very interesting to know what can change just because the bad people. I think the less enemies you can have, the better. Do you have enemies?