Donald Trump is currently being investigated and might be removed from office. All I know about this he was in wrong doing with the Ukraine president. I’ve also heard that Trump has more supporters than other candidates. For this reason I don’t think he will get impeached. I want to know how long will this process take if it does go through? Who will be our new president? Is there any other ties with other governments? Why did Trump chose the Ukraine president?

“President Trump withheld nearly $400 million in military aid in part to pressure Ukraine to pursue an investigation that could benefit him politically,” in other words he chose to pursue the Ukraine president and use him for one of his personal issues. This is found on October 17, 2019 in The Washington Post.

Trump is blackmailing people and this is illegal. He should be removed because he is using his position for his own gain.

Image: Trump by IoSonoUnaFotoCamera on 2017-04-30 09:28:03

CC BY-SA 4.0 Who will be our next president? by Christian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Christopher 4 weeks ago

I dont like getting into political stuffs so honestly as long as Donald Trump is out for his abuse on his power is fine and as long as we get a better President who isn’t like trump that would be nice too.