Listen we all know someone who we wouldn’t leave around a locker room while we’re not in there, but have you ever thought about what shoes they’re wearing? Nine times out of ten they have on Black Air Force one. In a study conducted by the Michigan State University back in August, 2016 they found a direct correlation between wearing Black forces and beating up your cat. In the test they had people pick between G Fazos and Black Forces, then stuck them in a room with five Kittens. Out of the ten people that picked the Black Forces nine of them used those same shoes to stomp the kittens out. The one person who didn’t hurt the kitten actually just took the Black Forces and ran. In contrast everyone who choose the G Fazos had a very peaceful time petting the Kittens. Let this article be a warning to all parents don’t let your kids vape, and do not buy them Black Air Force Ones.

Photo by Free-Photos (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Black Air Force Ones Linked to Violence? by Aidan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.