I am Lainie Himebaugh, I am a dedicated swimmer, water polo player, and leader in the chieftain marching band. I have been a swimmer since first grade and a water polo player since sixth grade. I work very hard at my sports so I can have more accomplishments than what I have previously earned.

I enjoy going to school and seeing friends everyday. But I especially love going to practice after school to work hard and improve. Sports have been a huge part of my high school career and they are also a way that I found most of my current friends.

I strongly agree that tagging is an art form in the community. I believe we should have designated tagging spots. There are many cities that have that and I think it is a beautiful way for artists to present their art and style. I don’t think that graffiti is ugly and as long as it isn’t offensive I think it should be allowed.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bio by Lainie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Charlotte 3 weeks ago

Hi Lainie!
    Your bio paragraphs are very powerful and give me a great insight on yourself. I especially like you last paragraph because I completely agree with you. Tagging is an art form, people express themselves through the actions they do and things they create. Tagging may be frowned upon because of “destruction” however I think you have to look at the art from a different perspective. INstead of seeing it as vandalism one must look it as art, and then they might be able to find the beauty behind it.

Lainie 3 weeks ago

LOVE the comment Charcox