My name is Alayna Damm and I started Journalism when I was a sophomore. I did not think I would like it as much as I did, but Journalism is a class I look forward to every day. I did not start off the best at writing, but my teachers and editors helped me to improve my writing skills and I became a better writer because of this. I decided to do Journalism because some of my classmates told me that it was a really fun class and that you learn so much. 

Being a journalist for Rampant Lines can be difficult, but most of the time when I am writing about something that is interesting or something that I enjoy, I do pretty well. I love to read interesting stories that have human interest, which helped me to be a writer for the features section. 

Burning questions for me are about things that no one has answers about like space, time, afterlife, and living things outside of this world. I would definitely interview a scientists or a NASA astronaut to get some of my questions answered. I would ask them to answer anything about otterspace, planets, if anything lives on these planets, etc. This would make such a good story and I think I would love to write about outer space and science in the future. 

IMG_1419.PNG

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I Love Jouralism by Alayna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.