In this assignments, we were asked to write a poem based fighting for you poem. For my Poem I wrote about the pandas and how climate change is affecting them to the poor penguins. I am doing I am I enjoy this assignment because it wasn’t very difficult.  when I read this poem it makes me wonder what is getting affected by climate change. when other people read this poem I hope they understand what’s going on in the world.

Dear Pandas,  

You are fat

You are big

You are Fallstafian

You are loved by the world

They say that the bamboo forests are falling
They say that you will not have any food

They say that your habitation is disappearing

No one is going to starve

No one is going extinct

We are trying to change the world

We are producing energy in safer ways

We are         trying to help

By Antoine

1. Ronata 6 months ago

I love how you used a poem to serve as an article. Poems are so often under looked, but I think it is the most powerful way to get a message across. We need to change our ways, it’s the only way to safe our planet and everyone one it (including pandas!) I had a great time reading your poem, it is beautiful. I hope I get to read more of your work soon, and if you are interested I found a few other poems that are written to bring awareness to climate change https://poets.org/poems-about-climate-change

2. Luka 8 months ago

I love your picture