My name is Cecelia Batton and I am a ninth grader at J.H. Rose High School. I like to hangout with my friends and play tennis for school. My Mom and Dad are divorced and I have two brothers named Chappell and  Ashby. I also have six other step siblings from both of my parents getting remarried. I only started Journalism a couple of weeks ago but since then I have learned so much. I decided to be a journalist because it was something new for me and I had never written anything that people, other than teachers, were going to read. 

I am good at sentence structure and making inprovements to my papers when people tell me tofix things. I am very good at taking constructive critisism because I am not very sensitive and always want to make my work better. I use these skills in journalism because when somebody makes a revision on my article I do not take it the wrong way. I make the corrections and use that to make sure I don’t make those mistakes again.

Some of the burning question I have is about our world and the ancient times that nobody knows exactly what happened. I want to know the history of our world to a T not only what historians think they know or have guessed. Some things that keep me up at night are mostly about the future, like if I will grow up to be rich or poor, have a good life, or even what job I might have when I am older. If I had to interview one person in the world, it would probably have to be Ghandi because I would want to know his opinion on the world today and how much it has changed since he died. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 A day in the life of Cecelia by Cecelia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.