My name is Ashley, and I love to write. I began writing for Rampant Lines, because I heard it was a fun class. From the beginning of the year, I saw the talent I had for writing. Throughout the year I progressively got better, and grew as a writer.

As a journalist, I’m the best when I am writing creatively with a little bit of structure. Too much creativity causes me to not be able to write as well, such as Entertainment articles. I love interviewing people, which really helps me as a Features writer/editor. I think I also found my passion for writing, because of the great English teachers I had throughout the years. 

My burning questions would probably be about my faith, space, the environment, and US history. If I could interview anyone it would be Donald Trump about his efforts to helping with the environmental crisis taking place. I would also probably interview the Kardashians on how they manage everything that they have in their lives and still manage to look good. In the near future we will probably write a spread about teen mental health, a topic brought to me by my Journalism teacher.

Liberty-Leading-the-World.jpg

CC BY-SA 4.0 How I became a Journalist by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.