Even what I understand is that. Of two brothers who want to be a drug dealer. The characters are Adrián and Miguel Aragón who live in Boston. The issue is that the two brothers wanted to be a drug dealer, they were looking for a man who was formerly a drug dealer but when they found him they got the surprise that he was no longer a drug dealer, they asked him if they could get him into that narco but he told them he didn’t want to know anything about it. The title is Blood Revenge. It reminds me of a series that I recently watched. I identify myself because I have two cousins ​​who want to get into the narco, But one cousin did not get in but the other did, and he is two years old that I do not see him.

CC BY-SA 4.0 REVENGE OF BLOOD by Jose De Jesus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.