My name is Matthew Carroll, this is my first year doing journalism. I decided to take journalism this year because a friend wanted me to take it with them. I am not a very experienced journalist and am learning the flow of things. I have enjoyed journalism so far and will continue to take journalism in high school.

I have always watched a lot of sports. I played baseball when I was little up until I was 10 years old, and then switched over to lacrosse and have been playing since then. My parents got me into sports because they played sports when they were young. I am currently in the sports section for Rampant Lines so I enjoy writing articles on sports.

One burning question I have is what was it like when my parents were my age, and did they do the same things I do. What keeps me up at night is when I watch a scary show and try to fall asleep right after watching it. If I could interview anyone on anything I would interview Charles Cornwallis about his battle techniques on the revolutionary war.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Matt in the hat with the cat by Matthew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.