I am Emma Hastings and I am a sophomore at JH Rose High School and am from Greenville, NC. An important thing to know about me as a journalist is I like news writing. I decided to be a journalist because I love writing and wanted to get better at it.

I am good at watching Netflix for hours straight. I got this way because I love watching tv shows and watching movies. Once I got Netflix for my 13th birthday my talent grew uncontrollably. I use my talent in journalism to write entertainment articles about shows and movies that I love. 

One burning question I have is how do you make interviews not so awkward? Also, how do get people to really open up during interviews? If I could interview anyone, I would interview celebrates. I would love to be one the journalist that stand on the red carpet and ask questions. I would ask the celebrates what advice they would give their fans. I would ask them what it like to be famous, if it’s fulfilling or lonely? In the near future I will be writing about news events that happen around my high school.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Emma the Dilemma by Emma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Emma 4 days ago

Nice article!