The objects one sees in this shadow box is what represents me as a person and the truth about me. When people see me they think that I am an immigrant or I don’t belong in the USA just because I’m a Mexican. But, I’m not just Mexican I am Mexican American I try to make others understand that I’m a good kid and not to think negative thoughts about me or my people. I feel like being Mexican is the best thing about my life that’s why I’m so proud to be Mexican. And that leads to me being a soccer player because Mexico has one of the best soccer teams in the world. The more the Mexico soccer team wins the more it makes me happy and want to be as good as them. Ever since I was a little kid, I dreamed to become the best soccer player and making my parents proud in the future. I want to show them that I can become the person I wanted to be ever since I was a child and still to this day I’m chasing my dream of becoming the best in the world. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 Truth about me by Efan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.